House with chimneys sweeps up $4.5M for New York home

New York City is celebrating the holidays with a new look and a new house.

A total of $4,569,000 was spent on the renovations at the new home of comedian and singer/actor Zach Galifianakis, whose family has lived in the neighborhood for more than 40 years.

The renovation is part of a larger project to make the neighborhood feel more “New York City,” Galifiais family said in a statement.

“The new look, which was designed by a renowned New York landscape architect, features a bold, bold facade, and an expansive garden.

The kitchen features an elaborate, colorful counter and a fireplace that can be lit with a simple, stylish, and fun lighting system.”

New York is the most expensive city in the U.S. to own a home, according to the real estate website Zillow.

The average price for a single-family home in the city is $8,900.

The family has a home in Manhattan, but it was built in the 1970s.

Galifiis has lived here since the 1970.

He recently finished a concert tour in which he was performing in the area, which is just off the West Side Highway.

Galifiai’s family is asking for help from the community.

“We would like to thank all of you who have donated to help us with this project,” the statement said.

“Thank you.”

Palestinian woman injured by gas in Israel

A Palestinian woman in Israel has been seriously injured by a gas fire in the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem.

The woman was taken to a hospital where she remains in critical condition, medics said.

She is in her early 30s.

The fire was started on Monday in a residential building in the city, a source told AFP news agency.

No injuries have been reported.

The source said the woman was not part of any group or organization, but was part of a community of Gazan refugees living in the West Bank.

“She was walking to her home when she heard a loud noise and thought it was the sound of a house fire,” said a resident who did not wish to be named.

“When she saw smoke, she saw her husband lying on the floor, but the flames did not touch him,” the resident added.

The Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement that the woman is in a serious condition.

“This incident is not an isolated incident, and it is the first in which a Gazan woman has been injured by an Israeli gas fire,” the ministry said.

“Israel is not responsible for the fires, and is responsible for ensuring the safety of Gazans in the Occupied Territories,” it added.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday called the incident an “abhorrent act”.

“This is an abhorrent act and a criminal act against a woman who tried to protect her children,” he said.

He added that the incident was the first time a Gaza has been attacked by a fire.

A spokesperson for Israel’s health ministry said the victim was in critical, stable condition.

The spokesperson said the fire was caused by a small gas leak in a garage, which was not immediately immediately known.

“The fire was extinguished without damage,” the spokesperson said.

The ministry said a gas company had been notified about the incident.

When chimney fires break out at the Irish chimney company: A ‘horrific’ experience

An incident last month when a gas fireplace chimnet at the French gas company Suez ignited a blaze that destroyed one of its chimneys has left the Irish gas company, Chimney Flue, with the unfortunate experience of having to evacuate a third of its employees, according to a new report.

The incident occurred on April 30 and saw an explosion in the roof of one of the company’s chimneys at the O’Donnell’s estate in Dublin.

The fire then spread to a second chimney which caught fire and then the third chimney.

Suez’s fire chief, Jean-Francois Cusan, has since been sacked.

He said that when the fire broke out the fire safety committee was contacted and a fire engine arrived and went out to the chimney fire, which was being extinguished, in order to make sure the building was safe.

However, when the engine arrived, the fire brigade did not arrive.

Mr Cusangos said he thought it was the fire crews fault as the chimneys were being extinguished that morning.

In a statement Chimney Fire said that a second alarm was given and it immediately informed the management company.

“The management company immediately notified the relevant authorities and the fire department and the chiming company was immediately placed under the direct control of the fire brigades,” the statement said.

“In this case, we were notified by Suez.”

Chimney Flouues response is to be seen as very professional, with a fire brigade arriving within 20 minutes of the first alarm.

“Chimneys at French gas giant Suez are seen on display in Paris, France, on September 25, 2017.

Sébastien Perennier/ReutersA spokesperson for Suez said: “The chimney service is under our management and the safety of the chimnelling workforce is of paramount importance.

At this stage, it would not be appropriate to comment further.

“The incident comes as the Irish government prepares to launch its own investigation into the chimthing company.