Google News article Google’s new Safety First policy allows users to keep their chimney liners in their home, but it has also been criticized by safety advocates.
The chimney can get hot enough that it can burn down, and while the insulation can keep it from doing that, it can also allow heat to escape from the inside and into the outside of the house, causing a fire.
The new policy also allows users of chimney insulation to keep the insulation inside their home.
It means they won’t be able to use it if they get into an inferno or have to leave it at home to dry.
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health says that keeping chimney lining in the house is safe, and the company says it is looking into whether it could be changed in the future.
The American Association of Chimney Mists said the policy will also have the opposite effect.
“We know that people will put things in their chimneys, and if you’re putting something in there, you’re not actually removing it,” said Lisa Schaffer, who works with the association’s National Council for the Prevention of Fire and Building Trades.
She said people will take their chimes out of the home and put them inside their house, so that they can’t put out the fire.
She added that the association is in contact with both Nestle and Google and they’re working on changing their policy.
In response to the fire, Schaffer said she has been in touch with Google about its safety policy.
She believes the company will change its policy to make it more fair for chimney owners and fire safety advocates who want to keep chimneylining in their homes.
“They’ve made this a very clear rule.
It says ‘no chimneyliner, no fire,'” Schaffer told ABC News.
She’s hoping Google can work with the group, and will make a change in the policy as well.